Are Sanguinary Guard Worth taking?

f74

Hey guys, Need some advice

I am thinking of starting a Blood Angels Army and I really like the Sanguinary Guard.

Are they a good choice and should I take them as troops with Dante?

I am not a good painter and found these guy on Ebay

but wondered if they are worth the money?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Blood-Angels-Sanguin...=item4aa5519b34

I don't want to spend money on them if I could make better ones myself

Any help will be welcomed

They look nicely painted, not too think, clean breaks between cloours n that sort of thing. Not necessarily the colours I would have used but hey-ho... But I dont know how how good you are at painting.

At the moment they are at £26, so a £6 premium for prepainted models (and an extra £3 postage to me). If you think that the time you save by not having to paint them yourself is worth that, then go for it. Bear in mind that the colours might or might not 'work' with the rest of your army - for me, the purple on the wings woudnt go, for example - so you might want to re-paint some bits anyway. Or you might be fine with that sort of thing. Is nearly 50% more than the off-the-shelf GW store price worth them being painted already? I'd say no, but I've already got some, and I'm happy to paint things and take a bit of time getting them ready before putting them on the tabletop, so time isnt a problem for me. Is it for you?

Archived