Hello everyone!

Neisseria

Since I appear to be getting more involved in the forum these days, I thought I'd better start up a thread here. I've already met some pretty helpful people and hopefully haven't annoyed anyone too much!

Just to introduce myself, I'm a mid-20s post-doc scientist (working on antibiotic resistance and infection mechanisms in bacteria), based in Sheffield, UK. Moved here from Kent to start the job not so long ago. You can call me Gaz (short for Gareth) if you like! And please feel free to check out my IA for the Obsidian Tears (link in sig) - looking for as many useful opinions as I can get.

I look forward to speaking with you all!

Since I appear to be getting more involved in the forum these days, I thought I'd better start up a thread here. I've already met some pretty helpful people and hopefully haven't annoyed anyone too much!

Just to introduce myself, I'm a mid-20s post-doc scientist (working on antibiotic resistance and infection mechanisms in bacteria), based in Sheffield, UK. Moved here from Kent to start the job not so long ago. You can call me Gaz (short for Gareth) if you like! And please feel free to check out my IA for the Obsidian Tears (link in sig) - looking for as many useful opinions as I can get.

I look forward to speaking with you all!

Welcome then.

Also, you've finally elucidated me to the reason why that character in CoD4 is called Gaz, I thank you. Also, I see you're doing medical science or some such thing? Plan on building any viral bombs for the Inquisition any time soon?

Archived