Hello All

Hey Peoples,

So I am new here, I decided to join this forums since I primarily play Marines. Blood Angels to be exact and since the forum I mostly post on is very low key with the space marine chatter I thought I'd come over here and see whats going on

I have been playing since 5th Edition first came out so not long by some peoples standards but hopefully I will be able to learn some good tricks and tactics and can help when possible. ;)

Welcome then, to the Bolter and Chainsword.

I imagine you can figure out where our Blood Angels sub-forum is, for all your raging, bloodsucking, pretty-boy needs! I kid.

Anyway, feel free to ask any questions should you have any.

Well, you can opt to track the topic, and in your Control Panel, there is a "My topics" link that you can see all your tracked topics at. To track a topic, click the "Options" drop menu at the top right of the first comment.

Oh ok I just wanted to be able to see if someone had replied on any topic I've posted in without having to navigate all the threads and remember the topic names and such... ADD kicks in and I am somewhere I didn't intend and then I can't even remember what I came here to look at lol :P

Archived