Sanguinor Tutorial (NMM gold and power sword)

novasminis

Well I've had a go at doing my first tutorial, so its not perfect. The tutorial is designed to show you how to paint the Sanguinor model to a similar look of that on the games workshop website. Whilst I've called it NMM its not really NMM but its not metallics so we'll just stick with NMM. I'll just give a link to my blog, as I don't have the time to upload all the photos online.

Please have a look and any C&C are appreciated.

Visit My Tutorial Blog

http://lh5.ggpht.com/_dtFmUjTqi4c/TLBSMVKDOdI/AAAAAAAAABA/WT41xElR5b0/s800/DSC02323.JPG

I've done another tutorial that hopfully all you Ork fans out there will like. having painted ork skin before and not being happy with the shaded green look, I decided I would have a go at a more muted dirty looking skin. I hope the tutorial helps anyone looking to get that dirtier, more muted look.

ORK SKIN GUIDE

I will constanty update on this thread whenever I have a new tutorial so keep checking back, or become a fan on my blog to find out sooner.

• 1 year later...

Very nice NMMtutorial, I cant believe imonly just finding this, though I must say it could also work quite well as a NMM Bronze method as well.

Also I quite like your Ork SkIn tutorial but it is a tad red for my taste.

• 1 year later...

Archived