Metal CSM Daemon Princes: How interchangeable?

Midwest

How interchangeable are the parts from the metal CSM Daemon Prince and Nurgle Daemon Prince?

From pics, they look like they're based on the same basic design, but I'm wondering how swappable the different parts are. Anyone know?

All parts should be interchangeable

BIG CAVEAT:

WIth suitable application of a razor saw,file, dremel or greenstuff

I think many of teh bits are roughlu compatible, but I would hesistate to say more without bpth models in front of me and unassembled.

You're right,

apart from the torso sculpt + destroyer-hive-like vents, then height-wise they are similar, the new plastic torso is more bulky though.

Personally I'd use the metal legs (after saw work) and add greenstuff on the new torso.

Yeah, I've no real interest in the plastic DP, other than maybe the sword and possibly a hand (the only thing I dislike about the metal generic DP is that stupid left hand - I don't mind the big kai gun embedded into the lower arm, but the stretched-out fingers just look dumb to me).

I haven't really had a chance to look at the Nurgle DP up close, just wondering how interchangeable some of the bits are as I'd like to use the metal DP and maybe customize it with some of the stuff from the Nurgle one. Fex, I was thinking about using the Nurgle DP's lower left leg as the basis for a bionic left leg for the generic DP, adn maybe swapping the left hands.

I kinda like the Nurgle DP's sword better, too, but as my DP won't be a Nurgle DP, not sure how much converting I'd have to do to "de-Nurgle" it.

Archived