Hello, Aloha, Guten Tag, Bonjour...

DISCLAIMER: I am not fluent in most of the languages I said translated 'hello' in, so English is probably best.

Hi, i'm Chris (or am I? ¬.¬ The seeds of doubt have been planted into your rich fertile minds, soon to sprout a sapling of suspicion that when bathed in the warmth of uncertainty and wetted with the rains of reason shall produce a Willow of wisdom) and i'm insane not quite right in the head a few skulls short of a throne... yeah, let's go with that...

On a more serious note, i'm a few months off 18, and I play W40k (infrequently) and WHFB (just as infrequently). My 40k armies are CSM (Khorne/Tzeentch, because I can) and Tau (out-dated codex is still quite good at times... but is also out-dated) and my fantasy armies are Lizards (I just have a general liking of reptiles) and Mono-Tzeentch WoC (since before the MoT was made worth taking).

I'm a mild hypochondriac (according to my ex-boss) and a mild insomniac and i'm currently training to be an IT technician thanks to a government funded apprenticeship (as of this posting, I am A+ and N+ qualified for anyone who knows what they mean, those who don't can just shrug and move on if they wish).

I'm also an avid reader and writer of fiction, having worked on several scrapped projects ranging from short stories to aspiring novels. If I have a new army, I write fluff for them and produce a colour scheme, as little as possible is taken from already established GW-offical armies.

So yeah, that's me, feel free to call the men in white coats, the men in black coats, the men in grey coats or whatever men in whatever coloured coat you like (but i'm not paying for them). Rotten fruit is over there, squishy and ready to eat/throw as desired. Rifles will be passed out for those who wish to take potshots at my face, ammo costs extra.

:HQ:

Oh don't worry, we won't be needing the rifles (readies bolter).

Welcome to the Bolter and Chainsword.

We have a good Chaos Space Marine community here, with sub-forums for both Tzeentch and Khorne, so feel free to part take in whatever evils you traitors and heretics usually get up to.

Actually, it would be fitting to call the men in the red coats (nobody expects them).

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or any other member of these wonderful forums.

Archived