Hello :D

The ironfoot

Hi everybody,

After years of playing lotrsbg and Fantasy Lizardmen it is now finally time to join the greatest of mankind, the Blood Angel fluff, models and tactics totally convinced me over to pick up the chainsword and lead them to battle! :)

I just got myself a box of death company (the assault marines were sold out at my store...) and started painting them. Today I bought a Chaplain and finished my first ideas for a 700 points list (which i already posted in the BA army list section). As i think it might be wise to get to know the game a little bit better with some small games. I hope to learn a lot from you guys and who knows... mabye one day I'll be an experienced veteran myself ;) B)

Greetz from Holland! :P

The Ironfoot

I'm going to assume by your name that you played Dwarves in the LotR SBG?

Welcome to the Grim Darkness of the Far Future, then, and note that you have an excellent Blood Angels section at your disposal here.

We all want to see those painted Death Company, I'm sure! See how power armor fares compared to beards and scales!

haha yes you're right! I played the dwarves, but also uruk-hai and army of the dead. Lost of fun until you see that winning just requires numbers and a straight charge...

I've been lurking around the BA section for a couple of days, good stuff! :)

Thanks for the warm welcome :P

The Ironfoot

haha yes you're right! I played the dwarves, but also uruk-hai and army of the dead. Lost of fun until you see that winning just requires numbers and a straight charge...

I've been lurking around the BA section for a couple of days, good stuff! ;)

Thanks for the warm welcome ;)

The Ironfoot

Ah, well the blind charge has been a favored battle tactic throughout the ages, and until the invention of cannons and machine guns, it was quite effective.

Archived