Magnatisin my AoBR Dreadnought

Hi,

I use 6mm diameter by 2mm disc magnets like these: Linky

These are strong enough to hold Dreadnought bits on tightly, so that you don't accidentally knock the arms off! They do however require you to use greenstuff to stick them to the arms and torso (Games Workshop deliberately made the AoBR and ordinary Dreadnoughts slightly different so that you can't just use the bits from the more expensive one on the cheaper AoBR body!)

Yeah, these are the ones I use!

Hope this helps... :)

These are strong enough to hold Dreadnought bits on tightly, so that you don't accidentally knock the arms off! They do however require you to use greenstuff to stick them to the arms and torso (Games Workshop deliberately made the AoBR and ordinary Dreadnoughts slightly different so that you can't just use the bits from the more expensive one on the cheaper AoBR body!)

An appropriately-sized drill bit works wonders. Drill a hole INTO the body, and recess the magnet instead of gluing it to the side. You have to lop the attachment nub off first.

An appropriately-sized drill bit works wonders. Drill a hole INTO the body, and recess the magnet instead of gluing it to the side. You have to lop the attachment nub off first.

The AoBR dreadnought's arms have nothing to drill into though. They're completely hollow, I just filled them in with greenstuff and then proceeded to drill into that.

Archived