Hi from the new guy!

Hi all! Ive checked out the site before, but today I finally made an account. You see, Ive played 40k for about a year or so and all the while, I have played Orks, Tyranid and Chaos Daemons. Now I'm ready to take up arms in the name of the Emperor! Ive acquired a respectable amount of Space Marines and have decided to play the Marines. After seeing the massive Space Marines Codex, I couldn't resist throwing down with some Genetically Modified Super Soldiers and seeing what the Imperium can do when it flexes some muscle. I had a hard time deciding what chapter to use. But I finally settled on the Ultramarines.

1. Because they are all over the boxes.

2. Because I hear alot of hate about em and have NEVER seen an Ultramarines army in action.

Ill be utilizing this awesome community to maximize my force and tracking their progress publicly for the glory of the Emperor and the Imperium of Mankind! WISH ME LUCK!

FOR THE EMPEROR!!!!

Welcome to the Bolter and Chainsword, Brother, and welcome to the Emperor's Light!

Ultramarines eh? You'll probably be accused of "noobishness" by some, but most of us have the civility to accept your choice. We have an Ultramarines sub-forum here, dedicated to your chosen Chapter and only them (lucky you, Imperial Fists get nothing, haha).

Good luck and Emperor-speed! Feel free to ask any questions, by the way.

Archived