Esteemed greetings from Preyspire

Salutations Battle Brothers it is an honor to be in your presence.

First off allow me to remark that this is an amazing forum you have managed to construct here. well done.

Well with that out of the way let me list a few things here about myself.

Standard Facts:

1. I've been playing 40K for almost a year now.

2. I was introduced to it formally by my friends(who also incidentally told me about this forum.)

3. My current, and only, army is a Hawk Lords Strike force basing them off the Blood Angels Codex.

4. My other interests include but are not limited to, Fish keeping, Model Railroading, Traditional RPGs, PC Games, and Story writing.

Well that's really all I've got to say. I look forward to conversing with all of you in the future on this wonderful forum.

Emperor's Light guide you all.

Welcome, Brother, to these hallowed halls.

Indeed, we have a glorious little community here, and I'm sure by now you've found the Blood Angels sub-forum for all your Vampire Marine needs.

Feel free to ask em any questions or anyone else, for that matter.

Also, which PC games do you like?

An actual other Hawk Lord player! It's one of the seven signs of the end!

I never thought about using the BA codex though. Good idea.

Hello!

Welcome to the B&C! Are you by any chance related to Stephen Hawking? What is your army like? At one point I thought of switching to the BA codex so I could use the Stormraven as a Thunderhawk. My army has changed chapters as it does every few months and are currently my DIY(Do It Yourself) chapter called the Iron Flames, but I'm always willing to discuss Hawk Lords stuff. If you have any questions about anything, feel free to ask.

Archived