Help!

Bolt16

Anyone who's out there please help,

I recently bought some resin kits from the Forgeworld to make an IF Successor Chapter using Mark III Armour. Anyway having helped a friend who owns a terrain modelling company I knew I needed to clean the resin before beginning to use it. However I'm not convinced my washing had the desired effect.

I have built three models which have taken me all week and the third is not yet complete.....all the while I had a nagging doubt in the back of my mind. I finally gave in and just tried to paint foundation paint onto the third model in area which will later be covered. While the paint went on ok and gave an ok covering not long after it dried I played around with the arms covering the area and the paint flaked off.

So here's my question now that I have three models built is there anyway to clean them without the superglue holding them together giving way and leaving the models in parts?

Anyone know?????

Any and all help welcome as can't really continue my new army until I'm sure I can clean once built.

Thanks in advance.

I just soaked mine in warm watter with dish soap for 15-20 minutes before moving them over to a luke warm bowl for about the same to get the soap off them before assembly. I havn't primered mine up yet, but glue wise they have done just fine with staying together. A little weaker than plastic kits maybe, but I figured that was on the resin as a material.

Archived