All That and the Kitchensink

Kitchensink

Well, it took me a while to realize that this subforum even existed! Whoops!

Nice to meet you all! I'm a happy citizen of Denver, Colorado in the USA. I love eating fish, playing games, and reading bad sci-fi novels. I got introduced to Warhammer only a few years ago, but I love it.

I'm a Necron player who's rather new to the game, but I'm interested in the marine fluff and models at times (Aren't we all?). I love all the chapters, and I don't really have a favorite. I do like the nice, ordered, structured chapters like the Imperial Fists and Ultramarines (Yeah, Ultramarines!), but the more weird and crazy groups like the Space Wolves are still great.

I hope to post a lot here. ;)

Welcome to the Bolter and Chainsword!

I'm The Normish, and if you have any questions, direct them to either me or to any other board member!

Glad to hear of another Imperial Fists fan! Structured Chapters are a favorite of mine as well (the Wolfies never really appealed to me).

So, what kind of Marine army were you going for? Which Chapter? Or will you make Necron Marines (haha, please don't)?

Thanks Normish!

I like the fists, but yellow is a VERY intimidating color to paint.

And I like the Ultras, but there's so many Ultramarine armies...

A homebrew chapter might work, but I have none in mind.

I'll probably keep increasing my Necron force and try to see about painting a tac squad.

Well, if you ever want to create your own Chapter, have a look in our Liber section. I recommend the guide to DIYing and the Octaguide, by our very own Octavulg. These invaluable resources will help you get started, whereupon you can get ripped to shreds by the staff and your fellow DIYers!

Yellow is an intimidating color, which is why I decided not to paint a squad of Imperial Fists, and instead formatted them in my own colors.

I Look forward to seeing your work around here!

Normish, how dare you insult the beloved space puppies! We provide cuddles and warmth to all the Imperium's enemies... before we bite their faces off!

There's currently a campaign for necrons and marines going on(not mine) called the 101 days campaign. It's run by Chaptermaster Greymantle.

I highly recommend doing your own DIY chapter. It's quite an enjoyable, but work filled, experience. If you have any questions about anything, feel free to ask them.

Archived