CSM Lord on a Daemonic Mount

kaomera

I have the (maybe somewhat odd) urge to model a CSM Lord on a Daemonic Mount. Ideally I'd be using Archaon's mount, Dorghar... And I was hoping someone could help me with a few things...

Does anyone know if the Archaon model comes with the legs separate, or are they part of the cast for the mount? (As I want to replace the legs, and I don't really want to fork out that much for the box if I'm going to need to carve it up that much...) Also I would (at least potentially) be mounting this on a built-up bike base, is Dorghar going to fit?

If that's not an option, my second choice would be the mount from the non-SC Chaos Lord on Daemonic Mount (and I may do a second one with this mount anyway...), again: are the legs separate? My final fall-back would be the plastic mounts from the Chaos Knights box, I know I can make them work...

As for the Lord himself, my main idea was to kit-bash something from the CSM, Posessed, and probably the SM Commander boxes. I'm I should be able to cut up the plastic legs and repose them easily enough. If I want to use the model as a "counts as" for a Lord on a bike I'd throw a TL-bolter on, either hanging from the back of the saddle or in a holster on the front...

Or, I'm possibly thinking of going more OOT and using the CSM Lord in terminator armor...

Any ideas or advice anyone would care to share?

Archived