Why, hello!

Black Hand

Hi, I'm Black Hand from Britain.

I've been a Chaos Space Marine player for a while now, and am planning some pretty ambitious projects in that respect. However, I'm going to need a lot of advice and help to get it done.

So I thought to myself; well, why not try a forum? Then I heard from a friend that B&C was a power armour forum and so I came here.

Anyway, looking forward to meeting some real nice people, and I hope I'll get the advice I need.

Thanks,

Black Hand

Hello, both of you!

I would tell you to read the rules, wash your hands, and don't talk to strangers, but that would be a waste.

What projects are you working on? The people in the Chaos forum know a lot and will probably answer any questions if they don't spike you. What type of Chaos army do you play. If you have any questions about the forum, feel free to ask.

Well, I'm currently working on a plan to fairly heavily convert a host of Nurgle with it's own themes, and to this end I've put up a thread in the Chaos part of the forum asking for advice. This, I think, will be one that will take me a while, as I want to get it right.

Archived