Waaagh! Blood for Gork and Mork.....I mean for the Blood God

Getifa

Welcome to the Bolter and Chainsword then.

If you need anything, be sure to ask (except concerning your hateful xenos).

I myself used to have Orks until I gave them to a friend so that I could battle someone. It's a little embarrassing that he's better at painting than I am. Those silly Greenskins are always pummeling me into the earth.

I myself used to have Orks until I gave them to a friend so that I could battle someone. It's a little embarrassing that he's better at painting than I am. Those silly Greenskins are always pummeling me into the earth.

Hi there, Had a look at your Doom Guard. Nice colour combo on them too. I'm sure you will return the favour to your friend and pummel him into the dirt soon enough.

Hi there, Had a look at your Doom Guard. Nice colour combo on them too. I'm sure you will return the favour to your friend and pummel him into the dirt soon enough.

Ha yes, that's why I know have a Land Raider Crusader with Assault Terminators, isn't it? I intend to beat him at his own game.

Thanks for looking at the Doom guard, incidentally.

Archived