Masters of the Chapter

Validar

Hello guys

Now, I invested in a box of Masters of the Chapter. Thing is, I've already got a captain and while a change in gear may be fun at times, I thought you could do so much more with these guys - especially after seeing this guy's simple conversion which turned out awesome.

Now, I play Blood Ravens as my space marine chapter, and I'm not sure the models could fit any other role than captains there - but I also play the ordo malleus, so I thought about turning them into something like an inquisitor in powerarmor, a grey knight hero of sorts (look at the link above!) or something like that?

Do anyone have any ideas on how I could do that succesfully? Both modelling and painting advice will be much appriciated. Needless to say I'm not the king of conversions and I havn't got a clue about greenstuff - but I've got some friends that I might be able to make something that isn't too complex, so don't hold back on advice! Suggestions for other uses is appriciated aswell!

Well I know the Master of the Fleet shouldn't need much in the way of converting to be an inquisitor. All you virtually need to do is skimp on the powerpack and slap a cloak on him. Done.

As for the others, the Master of Recruits and the Master of the Arsenal are pretty easy to convert (especially head-wise) because their extremeties sit out from the body enough for you to slice in and remove parts with minimal fuss, although I'd recommend using a fairly precise saw for this job.

The Master of the Watch should virtually be the same. He'd be my second favourite of the group if it wasn't for his goofy head. Weapon changes should be simplistic at least for the left hand, but the left arm will be harder to reposition- especially if you're not a good modeller or GS'er.

Just take your time and don't be adverse to asking a staffer. Whilst I agree that not all of them suit the Blood Ravens, but they're certainly not going to be THAT hard to convert in a manner which would make them more fitting.

Regards,

Archived