Epic Scrum

amphoterik

So, I have an awesome battle last night and I feel the need to share. It was Chaos Marines versus my BA at 2k. Most of the game was standard, though I did have some above average rolls (baals penned and destroyed 2 rhinos in a turn). All of that aside, the game was determined in two rounds of assault:

The Scrum

Chaos had:

3 units of plague marines

Abaddon

Demon Prince of Slaanesh

BA had:

Mephiston

Sainginor

Unit of 10 Assault marines

10 man unit of DC (one PW one PF)

Everyone was in range of Sainginor's Aura and I got the charge (2 extra attacks)

Models were flying off the table in droves. This was a particularly awesome battle since there were so many models involved. Mephiston killed the Demon Prince, but then died to PFs. Sainginor killed Abaddon. DC wiped out units, but plague marines kicked my Assaults in the face. After all rolls were made, I had Sainginor and 6 Assault marines left. The Chaos player called it there, but it was wicked awesome.

So, I have an awesome battle last night and I feel the need to share. It was Chaos Marines versus my BA at 2k. Most of the game was standard, though I did have some above average rolls (baals penned and destroyed 2 rhinos in a turn). All of that aside, the game was determined in two rounds of assault:

The Scrum

Chaos had:

3 units of plague marines

Abaddon

Demon Prince of Slaanesh

BA had:

Mephiston

Sainginor

Unit of 10 Assault marines

10 man unit of DC (one PW one PF)

Everyone was in range of Sainginor's Aura and I got the charge (2 extra attacks)

Models were flying off the table in droves. This was a particularly awesome battle since there were so many models involved. Mephiston killed the Demon Prince, but then died to PFs. Sainginor killed Abaddon. DC wiped out units, but plague marines kicked my Assaults in the face. After all rolls were made, I had Sainginor and 6 Assault marines left. The Chaos player called it there, but it was wicked awesome.

haha, sounds liek it was just one giant melee in the middle of the board. Good on ya.

Mudpuppet

Man those are some small 2K point armies :D

I love fighting against chaos, I have a game against the traitor marines later this week and hope to come out on top... It will be my first game with BA against chaos. (I have fought chaos with my wolves and sallies before)

Archived