This is the Liber Astartes, PART II

Shinzaren

Could my Angels of Shadow make an appearance? All publicity is good publicity :P

As much as I'd like to take requests, down that road madness lies.

And the story will be more about the Liber and less about the chapters therein, if that makes sense. :P

This entire thing has become one thread comprised of pure awesome. I may not have much time, but this thread just stole my heart.

I love the Liber. You guys are priceless.

And Shinzaren, thank you for the reference of my Sons, you don't know how happy that made me. You made my week. Hell, you made my year! (what's left of it)

Makes perfect sense to me ... in other words, its doomed. :P

Sure it is.

I'll bear that in mind when I write it, shall I? :P

What I should have added is that it will revolve more around the writers than the chapters.

And sadly, I can't take requests on this front either. I'll have to write about the people I know (to a greater or lesser extent) so I don't do the injustice of mis-representing folks.

What I should have added is that it will revolve more around the writers than the chapters.

I like this. So what are you going to say about me? *puppy dog eyes*

No promises, but you might get to be the voice of reason.

I'll make a start on this tomorrow, Emperor willing. :P

I'm sure Ace is going to do an amazing job! Absolutely going to blow our extremely high expectations out of the water! Because he wouldn't want to disappoint the LIBER! No pressure though.

If he does disappoint, I get first dibs on his spine and skull! B)

Do I get the Heretic role ... oh please?

I did need a second heretic to pair with DAT, so sure. Why not? B)

That's the only gap that needed filling, though, just to postpone any other requests. ;)

Ah crap, when ever there's two bad guys, they both die. When it's solo, he lives :) Hopefully I'll defy expectations, merely by featuring in a story... :P

Do I get the Heretic role ... oh please?

I did need a second heretic to pair with DAT, so sure. Why not? B)

That's the only gap that needed filling, though, just to postpone any other requests. ;)

Ah crap, when ever there's two bad guys, they both die. When it's solo, he lives :) Hopefully I'll defy expectations, merely by featuring in a story... :P

I'm actually hoping for that ... I only become stronger after every death. :P

I'm sure Ace is going to do an amazing job! Absolutely going to blow our extremely high expectations out of the water! Because he wouldn't want to disappoint the LIBER! No pressure though.

If he does disappoint, I get first dibs on his spine and skull! B)

I call his mighty pen and paper.

Yeah. No pressure. :thanks:

What with everyone calling my various effects and bodyparts before I even start on the story, for a minute I thought there might be some kind of penalty for failure or something. ;)

...You guys are kidding about the spine, right? :eek

Yeah. No pressure. :thanks:

What with everyone calling my various effects and bodyparts before I even start on the story, for a minute I thought there might be some kind of penalty for failure or something. :P

...You guys are kidding about the spine, right? ;)

You're lucky my Eldar mate hasn't read this or he'd be all over your spine like an angry rash, regardless of where it is :lol:

Luck for you I won't stake claim on any body parts, only the blood for Khorne... :eek

...You guys are kidding about the spine, right? ;)

You're lucky my Eldar mate hasn't read this or he'd be all over your spine like an angry rash, regardless of where it is :lol:

Luck for you I won't stake claim on any body parts, only the blood for Khorne... :eek

Awww crap. :thanks:

Forget sleep, I'm going all night working on ways to make this story better. :P

The taking of spines was outlawed under the Liber Act of 2008 after a certain somebody built themselves a hovercraft out of spines. Since then, we have only partaken in the taking of own items whilst leaving their body's to the goddess of Liber. Fortunately, being the resident mod around here, I get to stake the claim to the mind to but in a jar to watch the board for me whilst I am out...

The taking of spines was outlawed under the Liber Act of 2008 after a certain somebody built themselves a hovercraft out of spines. Since then, we have only partaken in the taking of own items whilst leaving their body's to the goddess of Liber. Fortunately, being the resident mod around here, I get to stake the claim to the mind to but in a jar to watch the board for me whilst I am out...

...You know, I don't think I'm going to be able to sleep tonight. Just as well I'm going without, huh? B)

Seriously. I'm writing this up right now. You can tell it's late night, though, by the horrendous number of typos.

Nothing to do with me being tired, but my keyboard's machine spirit gets grouchy and puts the wrong letters. ;)

Hey! There was an amendment made to that Act so that myself and six other Liberites of notable egomania could continue the practice as part of our different cultural heritages!

If the spine taking is outlawed, then I claim his femurs. I shall string them together and make nunchaku out of them. Truly the most terrifyingly effective fluff break beat stick of them all.

You could totally use his femurs to make Gridaksma Blades*:

Composed of a human femur capped on each end with the steel blade of a scythe. A few deft swings will cut a swath through almost anything.

* = The weapons used by the Myrmidons from game Myth: The Fallen Lords.

Hey! There was an amendment made to that Act so that myself and six other Liberites of notable egomania could continue the practice as part of our different cultural heritages!

... I am so dead. B)

Even if I am Zeus and a ninja techmarine, I don't know how I'm going to survive this if my story doesn't deliver. ;)

EDIT: And can you guys stop discussing what you'll do with my bleached skeleton after you kill me? It's a real concentration killer. ;)

Archived