Heresy Era Force

Angels_Blade

Very cool! Love the shoulder pads especially. Excellent work!

My only criticism is that the Lion just doesn't seem very imposing. A big part of this I think is due to his pose, but it's also due to him looking rather on the smallish side for a primarch.

Everything else I love, though.

Thanks guys, they're maxmini jump packs Chapterhouse's look good but the stuff i've got from them in the past are awful

The Lion defo needs a repaint but the size is right he's at least a head taller than a standard terminator

Great stuff angels_blade <_<

your painting has improved a lot since your first stuff i saw years ago(not trolling you just giving positive feedback)

also im very much with ADB(great book by the way) on the shoulder pads! they are very striking and add greatly to breaking up the black and silver coloring.

The dread looks serious wicked!! please take your time on him :P

Cheers Mithril

been a while since I looked at some models on here and couldnt think of anything except wow!

Fantastic army you have there. Your Custodes dread i think i seen in another topic and youve got a great pose, hope you can do the paintjob as much justice on this as the rest of your models.

A+

I haven't seen DA using Templars stuff before. It looks good. Very good. But we all know Black Armour is the most handsome :D

The winged helmets are perfect for the Jumpers - the angled face looks aero-dynamic and the little wings are spiffy.

Very good.

The only criticism I have is that you are much better than me. That is not very considerate of you, now is it?

Jealousy can be a terrible thing ^_^

• 2 weeks later...
When I've finished him which unit would you like to see me paint next? I'm all for pleaseing the community ;)

The jetbike squad !!

I wish I could have your marines as my Fallen objectives markers :cuss

EDIT: double-post

Most of the time, Heresy era Dark Angels are black marines with red iconography... This is SOMETHING ELSE!! Brilliant!

The last dread! The motion! Fantastic!

How did you pose the CC arm that way? Did it involve some trimming and cutting or just repositioning? It looks really nice.

Archived