Good News Everyone!

Thorsell

Hello there everyone!

For some time I've been looking for a good discussion board about painting WH and for getting tips, suggestions and ideas for model making, and I was recommended to check this place out. I'm based in Sweden and I'm into a wide range of creative hobbies, including (but not limited to) music making, painting, writing, model making and photography.

Though I do not play any WH-game myself, I have lots of friends who does. They managed to drag me into the hobby, but I'm satisfied with the painting and modelling aspects of it.

I do have a few different models that I'm working on (regular Fantasy Orks, Space Orks and Space Marines), and currently, I'm painting up my Space Marine Combat Squad to make a small diorama. I've made a few terrain pieces for my friends since I find it very fun to create houses and landscapes. I hope such discussions and imagery is accepted on these boards.

And, since your forum is all about armour, I'll mainly discuss and show my Space Marines (even if they are still very few).

Peace out and greetings from Sweden!

//

Thorsell

@Tanhausen:

So far I just have this small Space Marine Combat Squad actually, but I'm planning to extend it later on, then maybe some Dark Angels will join my collection. :D

It's been a long time since I touched my models, but these last few weeks when I've been sick and at home, I've begun painting again. I really need some practice, hehe.

EDIT: And yes thank you to you both! I guess I'll have to dig up some old links to show some scenery that I've made. :)

Archived