Metal heavy weapons

Rummaging around in some old boxes, I uncovered some old metal heavy weapons that don't exactly "fit" the torso the best. For instance the single metal arm doesn't join up with the hand on the gun, and the trigger arm shoulder doesn't connect with the body all too well . What do you think is the best way to make them align properly. Can the metal be heated and bent ( in hot water or the oven at low temp) or should i just cut the pieces up and reshape it with green stuff? Thanks for any advice.....

Heating them before bending won't help, except for getting burnt fingers...

Either CAREFULLY bend them using carefully applied force. Or just cut and fix any damage with GS.

Often, shaving just a bit off the torso in the right place can fix the fit.

Not much help I'm afraid, it's a bit trial and error with those metal heavy weapons.

You have to make sure you're using the correct handless arm, too. There are I think two different variants of those to choose from, and each one is every so slightly different in its bend angle.

The good news is that a standard bolter supporting arm, with the hand removed, makes a perfect replacement if you can't get it to fit quite right.

As for the shoulder of the gun arm...either carefully file the edges of the torso down, or pin the arm to the torso, and use Greenstuff to fill any slight gaps.

When I have parts thatt do not fit I use Green Stuff as has already been said. If you pin the joint it will also add strength to the joint. I use Green Stuff and super glue like this:

Part A - Super Glue - Green Stuff - Super Glue - Part B

Archived