What colour is your DC rhino?

Tidus

I am about to make another forge world Death Company Rhino (due to the one I had going missing), and wondered what colour the inside should be? I was going to go black but thought it maybe too dark to see the inside of it. A part of me thought green or white could be good, but really not sure. So was just wondering what everyone else has done? If you have photos that would be great! Want to decide soon as I am not allowed to buy anything till I make and paint what I have. And I still have stuff from 2nd edition not made!

Haven't painted any DC vehicles so far but I'd go with off-white too (I've done so on my red tanks). Seems modern AFV's usually have that and I think it fits.

I feel I should add that this only concerns the hatches as I leave the deep interior of the tanks unpainted too. :huh:

you paint the insides? ;)

to lazy for that :ermm: leave em the colour of plastic :D

This.

Then again, my DC all have jump packs rather than a rhino.

I concur. JumpPacks for DC.

If I have to paint the insides I'll stick to the regular interior colors.

I dry brush them silver. Cold hard steel for rock hard marines. It is quick and looks good. I also paint the screens and buttons with red and green and give them a coat of gloss for that screen look.

Here's my DC Rhino inside, kept it gun metal finish with sme scratches to show the guys inside raving.

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s232/Douchie101/DSCF1877.jpg

Here's a normal Rhino interior for comparison.

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s232/Douchie101/DSCF1769.jpg

Archived