Librarian dilemma

Justin2008

Hey all, some of you may know that i am planning to give my librarian wings from the san guard boxset. However i was thinking, shall i give him the wings and say its his jump pack, or give him the wings and say its the psychic power wings of sanguinous?

Cause my original idea was

librarian - 185 pts

epistolary, hand flamer, jump pack + any 2 psychic powers

If i was to do it the other way it would be:

librarian - 155 pts

epistolary, hand flamer, wings of sanguinoius + 1 power.

however if i failed any psychic tests, then he would be foot logged for a turn, but it does save me 30 pts

Any thoughts?

The jumppack with wings from the sanguard box is still a jumppack. Or are you considering not using the jumppack nozzle itself?

You don't need to WYSIWYG psychic powers.

And, I prefer the first one as well. If you're insisting on a pyropistolary (heh), then Urage and Sword are pretty uber and considering this, the few extra points on the jumppack lets you use both those powers a lot more often, power checks permitting... yet he'll still get into CC when you want him to as the jumppack is always on.

Seeing as he has something of a shoot phase, taking a psychic shoot phase power is not so efficient. ie. He'll most likely be limited to sword, rage, MoH, shield and force weapon as he can't shoot his pistol and use fear or shackle or blood boil.

Archived