Khornate Weapons + Flesh Tearer Fluf

Alright, so recently, my pet project has been an amalgam of Flesh Tearers, and Khorne Berzerkers. They're going to be the lost Chapter of Flesh Eaters, who were able to stabilize their geneseed by escaping into the Warp. So I'm trying to blend Khorne models, and Blood Angels fluff. I've picked up the FW Chain Axes (which look amazing) to replace all the chainswords, and I plan on using an amazing Buzzsaw Fist conversion (thanks to Fracture on B&C for this idea!) for PF's, but I'm stuck on how to model Power Weapons. I don't know a lot about Khornate weaponry to know if power swords and the like are normally used, or if they stick primarily with axes. The same goes with FleshTearer weapons. Do they stick solely with chain/saw weapons? Where's a good source of fluff of FleshTearers, Flesh Eaters?

I'm really taking my time and figuring out bitz lists and such, so I've yet to even begin putting models together (not to mention finishing up my Nurgle marines) so this is very much a WiP. For the shoulderpads I was looking at combining These and shaving all the little skulls you get from the various CSM kits to fit as the icon in the middle. Unless someone has a better idea/source? It'll honestly be a pain to shave/cut that many skulls.....but should look good.

Anyone have tips?

there was a GREAT thread on the hall of honour a couple of months ago of some FT SG. the were great and to keep with the theme they had jagged power swords.

ill have a look for them and edit this post with a

Edit: found it!

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/index.p...l=flesh+tearers

Archived