Back banners on jump packs

Wiffinberg

It is as practical as capes and jump packs, but don't let that stop you. I think that Icons (the ones that come with the terminators or any of the newer chapter specific sprues) or a bannertop or something like that look nice on top of a jump pack.

Iv'e done it. I used two tiny magnets, one in the JP and and in the banners base, to magnatize it on. Otherwise they have a tendency to break off, and makes for easy storage.

http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll275/RedFury77/40k/P1040419.jpg

Thanks for the feedback guys, i will post the pics as soon as i have painted the jump pack (the sergent and the banner are already finished)

I shal blutac it on first, and looking at Red Fury's awesome work i think i might go for it

I also have a chappy with a Jump pack that could use a banner but dont want too put too much "bling" on him

Thanks for the feedback guys, i will post the pics as soon as i have painted the jump pack (the sergent and the banner are already finished)

I shal blutac it on first, and looking at Red Fury's awesome work i think i might go for it

I also have a chappy with a Jump pack that could use a banner but dont want too put too much "bling" on him

Is that your own? Looks nice.

I am planning on giving my 2 Vanguard Sergeants w/ packs banners (all my sergeants do) but I was planning on melting the banner around the pole, so it looked as if it was blowing intensely. Also, frayed bottoms would be good too, since assault marines fall from THawks, and jet around everywhere, wind will take its toll on the ends of the banners.

yep thats mine XD after years of no painting its finally finished, i agree with the frayed look, im not very good with manipulating plastic but i have a couple of blank banners that i could try it with.

Even a paper/card banner would be easy to mould and fray

Archived