Hawk Lords

Okay so after my last topic I have decided to run the my Hawk Lords out of C:BA to represent their 8th company.

My question is does anyone know of any obscure fluff out there about the Hawk Lords.

What I know now is:

5th company was destroyed

Communication with 7th company was lost in warp travel (suspected Xenos activity)

7 companies were dedicated to the defense of the defense of the Cadian Gates (including 5th)

They are suspected decedents of the Raven Guard Gen Seed.

Colors of course Purple and Gold/Silver (depending on the Source) Blue or Green Eye Lenses (again Depending on the Source)

Codex Chapter

Company denotation on shoulder pads used

Is there any thing else out there about this particular chapter.

Oh and of course Master pilots in the Talon wing and a preference of Thunderhawk insertion in place of Drop pods.

And the emblem used by the Raven Guard and Hawk Lords is one that is common among the Adeptus Astartes. It doesn't necessarily imply any relationship between the two Chapters. It's possible that they're related, but the similarity in Chapter badges doesn't "speak strongly to it". A similar example is the blood drop used on the Blood Ravens badge. While that emblem is most strongly associated with the descendants of the Blood Angels Legion, the Blood Ravens don't appear to be descended from Sanguinius.

Archived