Blood Angels boots on the ground

Godhead

The title pretty much sums up my question.

How many bodies does a typical 2k BA list put down on the table?

I have been trying to help my stepson with his list, and we struggle to find a good balance of toys and boys. I'm really struggling to break 40 models. The newest list (and the one that I feel like offers the most for what we'd like to do with this army) finally zoned in at 44 models. I am kind of happy with that as it allows for some decent toys, has 3 troop choices which can be combat squaded out to end up with 6 scoring choices and runs 2 Storm Ravens with a squad of TH/SS termies.

I was just wondering as to how I'm matching up to some lists.

At one point, I managed to fit about 100 Marines into a 2000-point list; they had no real upgrading going on, but it can be done. I believe that the local community would require a better idea of what this list is like before passing judgment of any kind on it.

My two thousand point list has 47 Marines, but that includes two land raiders, a baal, and a few other transports. Leaves me a bit short on scoring units, but a lot of ranged fire power to complement the close combat.

my 2k BA foot list has 74 marines in it., honestly 44 sounds a little low, a typical DOA at 2k has about50-55 bodies IIRC.

Ashton

At 2k I'd get somewhere around 50 bodies, closer to 60 if I go pure DOA and drop the tanks and attack bikes.

Archived