closed tomes, and attaching them via chain.

Trying to figure out if there are any kits with closed books of SM size to attach to my libby and chaplain, I also have this grand plan of making a reaganought... With a chained tome, might have that one open, so I can write for the people on the pages and US constitution on the outside. (Banner would say, "even in death I still cut taxes", or "my conservatism is eternal.")

Enough of that craziness, so any kit to get the closed books? Or will I need to try my hand with gs?

More thoughts on the reaganought, might be better to make it a diorama, smashing through a wall (berlin wall) crushing a hammer and sickle underfoot.

A book is easy to make yourself from plastic card, to any size desired. Cut some fairly thin bits to the size of the pages, bevel their edges and glue them together, then cut slightly larger (and perhaps thicker) pieces to form the covers. Make the back by either adding some more plastic card or using putty. Details can be added from plastic strip, putty and/or pieces from models — you can shave a skull off almost any model and glue it to the book, for example.

Archived