Legends of the Liber

Cpt_Reaper

My guess is that they already had the basic story in mind, and just had to fill in the name and personality of the chapter they're working on.

Take you time, you have plenty of it, and do a great story.

I think we're supposed to write about other people's chapters. Not our own.

This is indeed the objective. Time for some quick thinking from anyone who misunderstood the terms here.

Ydalir? He may be refering to the fact on the chart he's listed as writing his own chapter. I think the hat method turned triatorous on our friend Madwolf (read: I'm assuming that when 11th was pulling out the chapter Madwolf was doing, he pulled out the Hounds).

Since 11th Company Dark Master is the project organizer, corrective action is up to him. If the intent is for everyone to write about someone else's Chapter, I suggest conducting a status check with everyone. If anyone hasn't begun composing a story yet, they might be switched. It's still early enough that at least one of you might be in that position.

I haven't started writing so if someone needs a swap, I'll be honest, I'll reluctantly do the swap, for the sake of things working out.

Ludovic

That's IF anyone else is crazy enough to write about the Rift Lords, surely. :)

That's IF anyone else is crazy enough to write about the Rift Lords, surely. :)

I take that as a compliment ;)

But I would really regret giving them up as I've already spent quite a few hours working on them :) Anyway, we'll see.

Ludovic

I haven't begun writing, either. All I've done so far is read the article a few times. It wouldn't set me back much to be re-assigned a different Chapter (i.e., Madwolf Shadowmane could take UltimateJake's Sons of Redemption and I would write about Madwolf Shadowmane's Hounds of the Hunt). I'm not requesting the change, mind you, but I'm willing to take it if 11th Company Dark Master thinks it's for the best.

I am very sorry for all the issues. This is the first time I have done something like this, and for every thing I seem to fix, something else breaks. What the LotL is now is far from what I had originally planned (you write about your own Chapter), but everyone writing about somebody else's Chapter has brought on more than a few issues of it's own.

I will continue to try and find and fix those issues, but please be patient.

11thCDA - don't sweat these things. Running these projects is always a bit more difficult than we initially imagine. I'm constantly fine-tuning the DIY Chapter Challenge Project on the fly. Judging by the responses, I'd say that the few snags you've seen herein aren't detracting from anyone's enjoyment of the challenge. In the end, I'm sure everything is going to work out just fine.

11thCDA - don't sweat these things. Running these projects is always a bit more difficult than we initially imagine. I'm constantly fine-tuning the DIY Chapter Challenge Project on the fly. Judging by the responses, I'd say that the few snags you've seen herein aren't detracting from anyone's enjoyment of the challenge. In the end, I'm sure everything is going to work out just fine.

Oui, I'm enjoying this very much, the slight issue of Madwolf getting his own chapter is easily fixed, and might not matter much because he probably wouldn't have started this early anyways ;)

I am very sorry for all the issues. This is the first time I have done something like this, and for every thing I seem to fix, something else breaks. What the LotL is now is far from what I had originally planned (you write about your own Chapter), but everyone writing about somebody else's Chapter has brought on more than a few issues of it's own.

I will continue to try and find and fix those issues, but please be patient.

Seriously, don't worry. Something has snagged, but to be honest, we will all enjoy ourselves in the end. So no worries and take your time :D

Ludovic

That's IF anyone else is crazy enough to write about the Rift Lords, surely. :D

I take that as a compliment :D

But I would really regret giving them up as I've already spent quite a few hours working on them :P Anyway, we'll see.

Ludovic

Yeah, it was a compliment, as well as a slight expression of disbelief that anyone would find one of my chapters worth writing more than three words about. :)

Yeah, it was a compliment, as well as a slight expression of disbelief that anyone would find one of my chapters worth writing more than three words about. :lol:

Well, in a way you're right: I haven't written anything... yet :lol:

Will PM you soon enough with a couple of things ;)

Ludovic

Edit: Typo

Archived