Greetings !

Hello

After lurking here for a couple of weeks I thought I should take the plunge and join up properly.

A quick history - Im a long term ( on and off ) player who has dabbled in GW games ( on and off again ) for many years - I remember the Badab war from the first time round - a single page of text in White Dwarf and a double page spread of Space Marine chapters in camo(!) paint schemes - none of those £45 hard backed books in the good old days! ^_^

I also play a number of historical periods as well ( or I would if I could actually get round to building/painting/basing the models I have in my lead and plastic pile ) .

Up until now I've not actually played 40k - but after seeing an Apocalypse game at my local gaming group I decided to take the plunge and start a long term ambition of building and gaming with a Space Marine army.

The Imperial Fists is the unlucky chapter I have decided to inflict my gaming " skills " on.

So people can expect a lot of noob style questions from me - you have been warned!

Welcome to the B&C! Feel free to ask any of your questions. I've never played Imperial Fists, but I have a moderately good grasp of their fluff. I'd love to help you form an army list. Do you have any specific interests beyond the Fists? Again, welcome!

Archived