ahoy there the good ship B&C

evening all

I've been an intermittent player and collector of GW for 17 years. My first and most loved army are my 2nd Company Ultramarines, which contains models from Rogue Trader to the present day - they have been dusted off in the last year and are keeping the producers of blue paint in luxury and finery. Current estimates put their strength at around 5,500 pts.

I've also played Orks and Imperial Guard in the past and am slowly mustering both an Arbites army and a Genestealer Cult force. My first indoctrination into the hobby came as 2nd Ed launched, as such that is where my inner fluff-monkey retreats to when challenged - hence my predilection for out of date armies.

I've also played Chaos and Lizardmen in fantasy - both armies currently on hiatus, Esher in Necromunda and Gorkamorka.

I am a regular reader and occasional poster on BoLS and used to lurk around Warseer although the forums weren't my cup of tea.

Based in London, UK.

Nice to meet y'all

Nice to meet you as well.

A veteran Ultramarine, you say? Well, no doubt you'll be appreciated at the Ultramarines sub-forum, they like to keep to themselves, generally. Always more stuff to learn about the way Guilliman parts his hair, eh? Just joking, I'm an Imperial Fist man guy myself, so I have to keep up appearances, right? And second edition? Those were some crazy days, I hear. Half-Eldar Tigurius? What madness is that?

Well, welcome to the Bolter and Chaisnword.

Archived