Hill and cover saves

Wolflordhicks

Just a quick question if you have a unit on a hill does it get a cover save from units shooting at it? the BRB says the crest of a hill so Im assuming if your on top of one you gain the cover save?

There should be some obscuring of the models to provide cover, so its hard to say without seeing the specific terrain.

I prefer to deal with issues like this before the game starts, generally before deployment. Get an agreement on the what provides cover, what is difficult/impassable terrain so there are no arguments during the game.

I believe being positioned behind the hill with your models being partially covered by the crest of the hill is what provides cover. Standing on top of the hill is just asking to be shot (at least this is how I usually play)

I believe being positioned behind the hill with your models being partially covered by the crest of the hill is what provides cover. Standing on top of the hill is just asking to be shot (at least this is how I usually play)

thats how i see.

if you're on one side of the hill and the others cant get a clear LoS then cover....standing on top of a hill just standing there...skylines them (should demand a bonus as the shooter :) )

Archived