New here and a query...

Hentenno

So the BA codex (4th or 5th, can't remember which) refers to an impending attack on Baal by Hive fleet Leviathan. Dante, sensible man that he is, puts out an APB to all the chapters and they come a'runnin'. Now we'd expect no less from the Sons of the Angel, granted, but my questions is as follows...

Do we know what happened? Has anything ever been written about it, either canon or fluff? Am I asking too soon? Emperor knows, if it hasn't been written or decided, I may just write something for myself for the sense of satisifaction.

In any event, answers would be appreciated. Googling the concept never brings up anything.

Thank you!

Hentenno

its only in the new dex, so is 5th ed. and nothings happened other than succesors answering the call. maby gw will do a campaign to see what it decides to do. possibly after deamons next get done and us getting redone, wich is a long way offf...also note the date and realise that noting hppens yet in w after a certain date soo... we may also never know. regardless the storm angels shall answer the call in full!

Archived