Sprue Dilemma

LardO'Blood

Ok guys. I got a DA upgrade for Xmas. The first 5 guys I built as Idaho Pattern honor guard and the second 5 I want to mix in with an assault squad. The problem is, the assault squad sprue only comes with 5 BP/CCW/JP sets and I need 5 more for the upgrade sprue guys. I can get jump packs from the GW website, but where can I get BP/CCW for them? I was thinking of getting a second assault squad and just using the DA bodies for something else or buying 2 assault squads and a backpack kit so I could make 5 robed assault guys, 5 PA assault guys and 5 PA bolter guys.

Help!

http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/the-bitz-store/

I use them for bits, pretty much always had next day delivery. I got 10 chainswords (5 left and 5 right handed) a couple of weeks ago for £5 inc postage (UK mainland).

I've used bitzbox too but recently they never seem to have anything in stock that I need.

I would say if you aren't on a huge restriction on the extra money buy the assault squad box, it will get you your jump packs and some extra bits to use on conversions later. I mean can we ever get enough bits?! But if you are trying to keep costs down like go to ebay/bitz sites to get exactly what you need.

Archived