Scribor "Angels Shoulder pads"

Isiah

Relatively new, yes. They would be a nice selection for a veteran or command squad. Nicer than the Chapterhouse pads, too.

Another find that I came across this week are these "cyborg" munchkins. It wouldn't take much to turn them into Watchers.

Yeah, I spend too much time trolling the Internet for bits usable in an Unforgiven army.

The shoulder pads are great but don't sit quite right with me for the unforgiven. The hooded figures don't have wings and the only one with wings is a skeleton....Would be more suitable to a "Death" oriented chapter? Legion of the damned or other chapters with death in their names...

perhaps for a chaplain's shoulder pad...

Just a personal opinion....but they are lovely nevertheless.

Brennus: The cyborgs are pretty damned cool and would be great for a group of watchers!!

SG

Yes and I can see the one with the book for a Librarian maybe (?).

I'm not sure wings are a universal Unforgiven motif – 50% of our known successors have 'wingless' chapter icons for instance – but anyway one could paint them on the pad itself...

I think it's interesting how various 'themes' (Celtic, Angels, Templar etc) have been picked up by Scribor. Maybe a 'Sword' motif theme might materialise... you never know B) .

Cheers

I

• 2 weeks later...

My only inference to Scibor shoulder pad products is that they are very large.

See my proof of concept for my upcoming Belial.

While I really like Scibor's work, on a PA figure they might be just too large.

But I just received my DA sprues from GW and now I have to see how the will fit into my Azarel Vet/Cmd Sqd concept with PA armor.

We'll see how they end up.

Archived