Back into Dark Angels

Kingin

Hey all I've played with Nids, before and missed my tanks. I loved my Deathwing and bikes but mostly got bikes back! Well got some more marines and such, and a 1850 list. I based 5 nicely bases and now gotta put my Terminators together. Oh ya, i'm not using the Dark Angels Codex just going to use the Space Marine one instead of DA, for what I want.

I wanted a list that basicly has the 3 things I love in DA,

BIKES! TERMINATORS! and PLASMA GUNS! So I got all 3 and all 3 Wings in a list. Its WIP, but mind if I put my re creation of army got pics already of bases.

its good to be back!

Also do you guys use the Dark Angel codex?

I could get like 3 times the amount of bikes in the Space Marine codex, ya not awesome commander but good enough!

Play lot of heavy good players so in leagues and tournaments need to get A game on!

Hey all I've played with Nids, before and missed my tanks. I loved my Deathwing and bikes but mostly got bikes back! Well got some more marines and such, and a 1850 list. I based 5 nicely bases and now gotta put my Terminators together. Oh ya, i'm not using the Dark Angels Codex just going to use the Space Marine one instead of DA, for what I want.

I wanted a list that basicly has the 3 things I love in DA,

BIKES! TERMINATORS! and PLASMA GUNS! So I got all 3 and all 3 Wings in a list. Its WIP, but mind if I put my re creation of army got pics already of bases.

its good to be back!

Also do you guys use the Dark Angel codex?

I could get like 3 times the amount of bikes in the Space Marine codex, ya not awesome commander but good enough!

Play lot of heavy good players so in leagues and tournaments need to get A game on!

Well this is the DA Forum... You're bound to find at least 99% of all user susing the DA Codex.. :( Welcome back!

Archived