New Stormraven and furioso pics

Brother Weasel

I am not sold on the dread though , reminds me of the venerable one ( new ) and I am not so keen on it.... Of course maybe some painted pics of the finished product can change my mind :P

Yes, but this time it's Blood Angels only hahaha! :P I intended to build a Furioso myself, and already got the other combat arm from a friend...quite happy that I didn't buy the Venerable right now. :)

Well, the new stuff looks really good, the stormraven is bigger than I imagined, but that's not bad and I like what I see.

The Furioso kit is awesome at least, all the options and different sarcophagi fronts look incredible, and just take a look at that force weapon! Hell yes! Not a fan of the Libby dread, but that FW is just bad ;) ! :P

A great beginning for the year's last day!

Snorri

Greetings to my handsome Blood Angel brethren and a Happy New Year!

I have seen these over on BoLS. Could these be the real McCoy?

Link: BoLS Sneak Peek page, 31st of December '10

I like the Storm Raven and would use it if it becomes Astartes wide. ;)

I wish they would not make more Dread models.... I don't need anymore.... but these ones look good.... :(

Awesome, will be rounding off my army with a couple of these and a raven. For info, I've uploaded an annotated sprue pic with my guesses of what's what on there.

I wish you would have went with a better text color. It's almost impossible to read.

Dreadnought sprue looks really cool. I will so get one when it comes out in February. :D I will have to wait and see the Stormraven first hand before making any decision reguarding it. Thanks to Brother Weasel for posting the pics. :)

Yep will be going into My LGS and will be attempting to convince them to sell me their Black Box Storm Raven :rolleyes: when it comes in :( the Furi is nice But i have Dreds I don't use so I do not really need more lol But Later on down the Track I May Pick one up to Make a Libby from since I may as well have one for My FT since I might copllect the Whole Chapter .

Great find. Should have done a search before double posting. Sadface. Sorry Mort.

I have to say that I like the Stormraven and will make at least one Red and one DC.

And the furioso...well I will have to make them because they look so awesome. My old metal ones will need to retire to the shelves with my BA Schemed Forge World Ven dread.

The planned conversions, which I already bought Ven Kits and FW upgrades for but have not built, will now be gifts to 40K friends who have other armies.

Kudos to GW they have yet again made me want to spend money.

I am VERY much liking the looks of the Furioso sprues. Not sold on a couple of the 'Body' pieces, like someone else said they look like the Venerable which I am not so keen on myself but all those other pieces and BA bling I will definately grab 1 or 2!

Now i MUST finish my Moriar Conversion before he surfaces up with this new kit!

Argh, I'm going to be one conflicted blood angel player if I don't get birthday money when this rolls out.

I definitely think the pictures make the SR look better but I would really like a more clear picture of that dread sprue.

3 sarcophagus fronts seems really nice given that 20 bucks should yield you 2 more bodies from bits sellers (cheaper if you are lucky with ebay).

One thing that i noticed is that the pin holes on the arms seem to be larger than that of normal dreads. Anyone get that idea too?

Archived