Looking for Sheild bits

Does anyone know of a company (preferably based in the U.S.) that make round shields that are suitable to be used as Storm Shields for Terminators? I'm hoping to find something that's relativity plain like a hoplite shield.

I've found the following so far:

Hassle Free 40mm scale hoplite shields

CHS Celtic Storm Shield

I'm not sure if these would work for the Terminators or not or how easy it would be to attach them to the Terminators. I prefer the "hoplite shield" from Hassle Free, but they're not based in the US and I've never heard of them before today - does anyone have any experience with them?

Are there any other sites that you all know of that carry the type of shields I'm looking for? Thanks in advance!

I've never heard of them before today - does anyone have any experience with them?

I've bought from them on a couple of occasions, the quality of their models has always been superb, with hardly any flash to clean up. Also, they're a small family business, and their attitude towards the customer is top notch. I've never regretted ordering from them, I really enjoy the personal notes they give to each order :) .

I've bought a fair amount from Hasslefree in the past and their service is always great. I also know a lot of other people that have purchased from them with no problems.

They are a really friendly family run company.

Archived