Blood Angel Resource Project

Morticon

Scouts, Usefull?

Mort, what do you mean by All JP/Descent of Angels lists, like the composition or just examples of them?

Mostly threads like the Descent of Angels tactics/tips thread. Discussions of how to use such lists more than examples of them.

Hi there,

I've started the article about the Sanguinary Guard yesterday and I'm at page four now and certainly not done yet! I will add it to the Librarium when finished, and the mods can then decide to include the article into this Ressource Project or not. :lol:

Snorri

I think it would also be good to add fluff stuff.

I saw on here a good few months ago an article where someone compiled a list which had the name of every Blood Angel that has been printed in GW publications or released as a model. It also included things like the old 1st company squad names (such as the first squad being Redemptor etc). I have tried using Search to find this without success.

If someone could put a link up for this it would be appreciated.

We could also add things like all known banners. I have recently been through old edition rule books and there are some good banners in there.

I'm not much of a rules nut but once we include painting and modelling I might be able to contribute with some how-to's and pictures.

Great project, I've already been able to easily read up on a couple of units I got interested in this week.

• 1 month later...

Archived