New to the board, old timer top 40k.

ringlancer

Hi folks! My name is Bill Soucy and I just joined the board today. I am a long time collector/player. I started with Rogue Trader in 1990, worked for a local distributor in Hawaii and then moved to Baltimore to work for Games Workshop (briefly). I reside in Reisterstown Maryland and visit the St. Thomas GW shop once a week or so.

I am getting back in the hobby after a long hiatus...the last game I actually played was second edition! I have been collecting figures and codices all along. I currently have Imperial Guard, Ork, Tyrannid and Space Marine forces. I came here because I am looking to build my own chapter...I've always had an aversion to doing things straight from the books, even with my guard and ork forces. I've also used the painter here to design my chapter colors. I have about a company worth of figures collected, just have to get them completely assembled and painted. LOL

I might be interested in also creating a renagade/chaos force as well.

I don't really have any interest in any of the other xenos except for nids and orks. I am interested in Tyrannids to learn how to fight against them better, and my 12 yr old son really likes the look of them. I've always been partial to orks, and my very first purchase was a combined lot: Beakie marine box, Space ork box, Rogue trader book, a Rhino and a the old Ork battlewagon.

I was unemployed for 8 months back in 2000. I sold practically all of my old collection on ebay (Azhag2000).

Anyway, hello!

• 2 months later...

Archived