The Inquisition

Lady_Canoness

I have only read up to the beginning of part two at the moment but blazes is this good so far. I would be cruising right through this if I didn't have essays and lab reports assailing me as we speak. :)

Just out of curiosity did you, or do you, play Inquisitor? It seems like you might and that it helped in creating some of your characters and such, but I don't want to just go and guess and risk the result of, possibly, angering you.

Again, this is damnably good so far, at least the parts I have read.

Ah well, its a fun game, if a little difficult to understand at times... So many things you need to kinda think about and such and so little people who play it. It was fun creating a character, creating and molding their beliefs and why they do what they do. The rulebook is quite good for reading on info about the inquisition and all the sects that are in it, and its a good thing that it is free off the GW website... Well it was when I got it but who knows now.

I always did want to create a story out of my inquisitor and one of the 'campaigns' he was in, though I would have to modify and create a whole bunch of stuff for it to actually be a story of some sort... And possibly think of a better name than Inquisitor Lucius Caspian... :rolleyes:

Archived