Iron Gauntlet 2011

Brother Argent

I'm down, GHY. This'll be my first forum competition/challenge, so marking it appropriately seems, well, appropriate.

How..... *takes of glasses* ... appropriate.

YEAAAAAA- Wait...

I never drink tea, or coffee that matter.

Heretic!

Dude, even that banner proves how much more creative than me you are!

Yes but you're not using it so it also shows how either I lack the persuasive skills to turn you or that you're just rather strong willed. I doubt the latter. ;)

I never drink tea, or coffee that matter.

Heretic!

Heresy is.. er.. in the eye of the beholder? Or does that sound too much like a line form an Inquisitorial Dating show?

Dude, even that banner proves how much more creative than me you are!

Yes but you're not using it so it also shows how either I lack the persuasive skills to turn you or that you're just rather strong willed. I doubt the latter. ;)

Or I formally removed myself from the Gauntlet a while back? ;)

Or I formally removed myself from the Gauntlet a while back?

That's no excuse.

Hmm... I'll have to make one specifically for you.

Heresy is.. er.. in the eye of the beholder? Or does that sound too much like a line form an Inquisitorial Dating show?

That sounds both intriguing and disturbing at the same time. Damn good TV though. ;)

Or I formally removed myself from the Gauntlet a while back?

That's no excuse.

Hmm... I'll have to make one specifically for you.

That sounds both intriguing and disturbing at the same time. Damn good TV though. ;)

Er.. It's a perfectly good excuse?

Also, as per my sig, Ive now started production on the show ;)

Oh CJJ, I shall see if that enthusiasm is still there in a week or two when I release my latest monster.

By the way, I am guessing your recent read of the Imperial Castellans was enjoyable with the change in avatar?

Oh CJJ, I shall see if that enthusiasm is still there in a week or two when I release my latest monster.

To be honest, it's tied in to my enthusiasm for my own IA/IT.. But I'll happily work over anything you have ;)

By the way, I am guessing your recent read of the Imperial Castellans was enjoyable with the change in avatar?

Haven't read it.. I change my Banner periodically :P

EDIT: I will have a read though, 'cause now I'm curious.

Btw Ferrata, I'm pretty sure I saw some mention of the Imperial Castellans in one of the new Imperial Armour books (IA9 or 10). Can't remember where though (there is allot of information in there to assimilate) or even if I did actually see them mentioned (they mention allot of Chapters offhand). :P

I will see if I can find it again (if it does exist).

I could use some criticism for my IA as well if anyone can spare their eyes. I just bumped it up - it got buried down to page 3. I'm waiting to start the history section until I get the rest done so I can build from a solid base. Thanks for anything you can add to it!

So do we still need another Traitor challenger? If no one else takes it, I suppose I can half-enter a Slaaneshi band that's been on my mind. By "half-enter" I mean do the writing-based challenges, but abstain from any modeling challenges as I'm not looking to start a second army at present.

Btw Ferrata, I'm pretty sure I saw some mention of the Imperial Castellans in one of the new Imperial Armour books (IA9 or 10). Can't remember where though (there is allot of information in there to assimilate) or even if I did actually see them mentioned (they mention allot of Chapters offhand).

Great! Another chapter I going to have to rejig in order to fit GW background. First I had to change the Dark Sons homeworld to Darkhold, I will need to change their training cadre as well at some point. Damn GW, why can't they stagnate :D

Btw Ferrata, I'm pretty sure I saw some mention of the Imperial Castellans in one of the new Imperial Armour books (IA9 or 10). Can't remember where though (there is allot of information in there to assimilate) or even if I did actually see them mentioned (they mention allot of Chapters offhand).

Great! Another chapter I going to have to rejig in order to fit GW background. First I had to change the Dark Sons homeworld to Darkhold, I will need to change their training cadre as well at some point. Damn GW, why can't they stagnate :D

I could be wrong but I can't recall a mention of the Castellans.. But the easiest way to check is to have a look at the poster, surely?

Great! Another chapter I going to have to rejig in order to fit GW background. First I had to change the Dark Sons homeworld to Darkhold, I will need to change their training cadre as well at some point. Damn GW, why can't they stagnate :)

I could be wrong but I can't recall a mention of the Castellans.. But the easiest way to check is to have a look at the poster, surely?

The poster only shows Chapters that took part in the Badab War, there is allot of Chapters mentioned in the Fabrica articles of the various participants, and some in the "pre-BW" text.

Great! Another chapter I going to have to rejig in order to fit GW background. First I had to change the Dark Sons homeworld to Darkhold, I will need to change their training cadre as well at some point. Damn GW, why can't they stagnate :)

The poster only shows Chapters that took part in the Badab War, there is allot of Chapters mentioned in the Fabrica articles of the various participants, and some in the "pre-BW" text.

Ah, I misunderstood.. I thought you meant as a Badab participant, sirrah, so please don't Flail me.

Okay, my IA is up! Link in the siggy, if you're so inclined.

Now I can give more attention to critiquing others.

Bracing for criticism!

I refuse critique based on the hideously clashing colours <_<

Boo, hiss.

Want me to send you a version with just the text? :devil:

Bracing for criticism!

I refuse critique based on the hideously clashing colours <_<

Boo, hiss.

Want me to send you a version with just the text? :devil:

To be honest, I'd er.. Actually forgotten your IA, which might be why I picked on Blacklights -_-

Bracing for criticism!

I refuse critique based on the hideously clashing colours :D

Boo, hiss.

Want me to send you a version with just the text? :P

To be honest, I'd er.. Actually forgotten your IA, which might be why I picked on Blacklights ;)

And a job well done there, too.

I'm having second thoughts on Blacklight's myself; I'll give it another read when I wake up from my nap.

Archived