Dreadnought

zarnak21

For the cost of 21 pounds 60 pence. I have just purchase (from bit's stores and ebay etc). 2 plastic Dreds minus shin gaurds, arms, and torso's. So.... when the new Ba Dreadnought box comes out I can make a Librarian, Furioso and Death Company. I'm not sure how many arm's I'm going to be missing.

I could't make out the sprue that well. I assume:

2x CC weapons

1x Flac Cannon

1x Force weapon

The cost of the new kit? £27?

So for £48 quid I'll be 3 Dreads up (minus the extra cost of 2x CC weapons - might just get the FF one's as they look good).

I stripped two of my old plastic dreads down last month and was thinking of converting them to Rifleman dreads but I think I'll hold back with your idea.

Nice thinking fella :P !

You can always magnetize the Rifleman arms so it can still be a Furioso if you want. I've magnetized all arms on all of my dreads so they can be whatever I need whenever.

Picking up the necessary dread parts to make full use of the libby/furioso dread kit is a grand idea!

Got the first lot of bits today. Legs, shoulders and pelvis. So for a start I can get painting on the legs. I'll probably untill I have the new fronts before I assemble the torso as I might need some plasticard to make them fit properly. Does any one know the release date for the new BA stuff?

I completely spaced out on the whole multiple arm options on the new dread box. I guess instead of buying 2 kits, I'll buy 1 Furioso and 1 Venerable kit. I'll use the Venerable to make my Librarian (I really like the force spear which seems to be in the Furioso kit, and it would look amazing being held by the Venerable fist), and make a Frag Launcher dude with my Furioso kit. Not to mention finally upgrading my old metal DC Dread to have claws... Come to think of it, buying these two separate kits will also get me a Plasma Cannon from the Ven kit, and I've been looking for a spare one of those for a bit...

Archived