waiting on my dark angel MK IV Venerable Dreadnought

Owenkc

Hey all,

Long term DA fan new to the form, having recently moved to Perth, Aus from Ireland and having been out of the hobby a few years, I had second edition Angels of darkness as my first codex (1996). Have been reading the HH series (currently on Mechanicum) and decided with my free time (I work 2 weeks out bush 1 week off back in perth) I would get back into painting, first mini was a fallen in termie armor. which gave me the bug to start a new DA army cosisting of the 3 wings! AM currently about to undercoat a 10man tactical squad and a 6 man vet squad for a razorback!

The army will be lead by Belial (a converted Lugft huron model from FW with twin lightling claws) with a coverted deathwing comand squad!

Have had a few issiues with the new army, ordered dark angel shoulder pads from G.W, but got an email saying there out of stock till March :P also ordered the DA MK IV Venerable Dreadnought with deathwing shoulder pads and DA doors for a rino from FW! that was on the 26th of Dec and am still waiting!

Am hoping they will arrive some time this week, pls pls!! will post some pics of the finished squads as they are completed!

Archived