black templars ready for battle

wooday_218

Hi there , I'm woody and here's my black templar army, its made mainly for cities of death, I play mainly against wolves so the army is tailored towards mech to get into combat fast as possible, i'l post more pictures on as I get things painted up , let me know what you think , thanks gallery_50739_5215_46267.jpg

Gah! You're just popping up all over aren't you? ;) Now I've got two threads with two separate batches of pics to comment on ^_^

As with the others you posted elsewhere, everything looks great. Again, the highlights are a bit bright (white highlights on a red cross....that's new) but seems to me like a personal style of yours at this point. Keep it up and go put those puppies back in their kennel :)

I'm about to get some speeders, yours are a good template to build off of for a paint scheme. Not gonna lie the model ilike the most is the initiate holding the boly pistol in the "gangster" fasion. Made me laugh :D

First off, WOW, thats some cool models you have there brother.

My favourites are the Dread, he looks cool, and the chaplain, his mohawk is amazing, maybe one I will have one as well!!

Keep the pictures rolling, onyl other thing that would be nice, is if you have the time maybe some action shots from a game, just to see you rolling up those nasty space pups!!

Meant to say as well, really like the mud effect on the rhino! Was it hard? I think it adds a lot of depth and character to a vehicle, have you done any snow weathering before? (thats kinda my thing).

Yes I know they are also a space marines chapter.

At the start of Wooday's thread here he stated that he mainly plays against space wolves, that is what I was meaning, good luck with playing against them.

Hope that has cleared it up for you???

I'll be honest and say at first I thought yeah they are alright, but the last lot of photos are pretty sweet. Good job on the terminators and that rhino. Only one thing about the terminator varis guy, you should paint the missile launcher on the base ultra marine(yes I'm a hater lol).

oh and the free hand on the LC guy is pretty cool, although more BA looking with the wings still a solid job.

Keep em coming.

I'll be honest and say at first I thought yeah they are alright, but the last lot of photos are pretty sweet. Good job on the terminators and that rhino. Only one thing about the terminator varis guy, you should paint the missile launcher on the base ultra marine(yes I'm a hater lol).

oh and the free hand on the LC guy is pretty cool, although more BA looking with the wings still a solid job.

Keep em coming.

I agree , ultramarines do suck , if your a hater take a look at my ultramarines crashed droppod on my profile,made mostly from foamboard!

Thanks for your comments guys, much appreciated!

Archived