Sang Priests & Furisos

BAJake

Don't have my Codex in front of me right now but I am willing to say no it does not. It likely only affect units that are subject to Chapter Tactics. That is the case with several Marine HQ in the 'nilla SM Codex.

The FNP wouldn't matter so the only benfit would be the FC which is no small thing.

"All friendly units within 6" are subject to Furious Charge and Feel No pain special rules" pg 48 BA codex

As the Furioso has a strength and initiative characteristic, it benefits

Your right about the feel-no-pain though (Imagine a Dreadnought with feel-no-pain haha)

Malatox

Don't have my Codex in front of me right now but I am willing to say no it does not. It likely only affect units that are subject to Chapter Tactics. That is the case with several Marine HQ in the 'nilla SM Codex.

The FNP wouldn't matter so the only benfit would be the FC which is no small thing.

No Blood Angels unit has Chapter Tactics.

Apologies, I meant to say ATSKNF.

Apologies, I meant to say ATSKNF.

The ability of the Sanguinary priest is not limited at all by ATSKNF. It affects all units within range.

Archived