Left Handed Thunder Hammers

I couldn't find any, though I'm begging there are some model sites out there that might have them laying about (because I haven't had my requisite amount of coffee this morning, none of the names come to mind offhand). I'd look around in some other threads about bits and see what you can find.

On a side note, I unfortunately needed to hack off arms and switch them around on the hands, which wasn't necessarily easy.

http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/catalog/...dId=prod1400033

5 left-handed Thunder Hammers, the exact same piece that comes in aforementioned Iron Hands box based on picture comparison. Dunno what the backs of those Storm Shields look like though. It'll probably need some converting with a plastic right arm. Plus the Crux shoulderpads are always cool. Hope it helps.

yes, I think the thunder hammer conversion kit on the games workshop website has five of them, it also has 5 terminator crux shoulder pads and 5 storm shields.

what you could do is get a terminator right arm with a storm bolter, cut the storm bolter off, then glue the storm shield on.

You could use the sgt power sword arm in the tactical termie box set and pin a thunder hammer on it? I know it's only one arm but it's a start, and if you buy the DA sprue then you'll have two...?

Hope this helps.

Archived