Stripping FW Resin Model

In fact, yes, I have. My buddy (of whom I am doing a commission for currently) sent me a series of Chaos Terminators with the forgeworld Nurgle torsos painted in a horrible nasty green Krylon acrylic colour. I did some experimentation with one of my own little forgeworld models, and was suggested something called Krud-Kutter : Graffitti. It's meant to strip all sorts of paint off of surfaces without damaging them. Hell, the night before I dropped a FW-topped termie in a Krud Kutter bath and left it there until I came back from work the next day.

Not only was there no damage, but the stuff pealed right off with the push of a finger.

In fact, yes, I have. My buddy (of whom I am doing a commission for currently) sent me a series of Chaos Terminators with the forgeworld Nurgle torsos painted in a horrible nasty green Krylon acrylic colour. I did some experimentation with one of my own little forgeworld models, and was suggested something called Krud-Kutter : Graffitti. It's meant to strip all sorts of paint off of surfaces without damaging them. Hell, the night before I dropped a FW-topped termie in a Krud Kutter bath and left it there until I came back from work the next day.

Not only was there no damage, but the stuff pealed right off with the push of a finger.

Thanks Vindicatus! I'll look for some of this Krud Kutter. :D

Archived