Hello

klisof

Hi,

I have decided it's about time I registered here after lurking for far to long!

I’m in my early 30's and based in the north west of england. I used to play when younger, but drifted away about 15 years ago, so it's been a long time since I have played a game of 40k (and typing that makes me feel far too old!)

For a while now I have been lurking on the edges of the hobby, buying army books and so on trying to decide if I have time to properly commit to raising an army. I was tempted by IG, mostly because I have a load of IG models (I made the mistake of visiting gw Liverpool when I was slightly inebriated after the Liverpool beer festival a couple of years ago, not something that's good for the credit card!)

After careful consideration i'm just not that enthusiast about the IG codex, and space marines are a much more interesting choice of army.

I have decided to start a Black Templars army, as I like their background and miniatures the most out of all the different armies available at the moment.

I've just got the models to assemble a 1500pt army (which iI might need to revise after the new faq), so I might be asking for painting and modelling advice in the near future. Actually getting enough painted to get an army on the table is my goal for the next few months.

Welcome to the B+C. At the moment it seems like the Templars are having a party over in the eternal crusader... something about a new kick-ass FAQ being posted up at GW ^_^. Im sure you know what theyre talking about.

Dont be shy, were friendly around here.

Archived