Help me decide on my Fallen dice

jolly rogers

Sup nerds, i will post a picture of a sexy eldar farseer when my problem is solved!

I play truescale fallen angels and im all about customizing and converting them so that they are my own. the thought then popped into my head to make my own dice as well. so i found a place that will make them but i dont know which icon to place on them to represent my fallen. down below are a few variants. suggestions?

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c188/sk8er_guy1029/dice1.png

I suppose it's dependent on if you're doing a chaosy fallen army or not.

For a chaosy army, I would probably say modify the dark-angel sword/wing motif to have points coming out of the wing tips (4 on each wing, 8 in total)

For a non-chaosy army, I would say probably just like the dark angel one above, but on a black dice with red pips.

For a chaosy army, I would probably say modify the dark-angel sword/wing motif to have points coming out of the wing tips (4 on each wing, 8 in total)

Seconded, possibly even something like this from the original Adeptus Titanicus:

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r155/khromash/dacorrupt.jpg

Brother Styphus has the answer I'd give... either a red or white DA icon on black dice.

I agree with these guys.

Question. Where did you get the DA dice? I want some of those. I couldn't find the right color or price to have them done.

Hey guys,

because you guys are good sports, ill post the picture below.

Fallen marines kinda have like 6 options: loyalist, chaos, pirate, mercenary, disperesed member in society/ leader of some other army. My army is not chaos and being 'fallen' they dont have too high of an opinion of Lion el'johnson. and neither the emprah for that matter. therefore they would fit into the pirate/ merc category. so they appear around the galaxy randomly, to accomplish their own ends. kinda cool.

if youre interested in getting your own customized dice with me, we will get a cheaper price if we order together. its pretty cool. i believe they come with a pouch. here are the prices and a few more pics: my buddies got space wolves, Dark angels, Eldar and chaos (above).

10-25 dice: $1.00 per side

26-99 dice: $0.75 per side

100-199 dice: $0.60 per side

200-499 dice: $0.50 per side

500-999 dice: $0.42 per side

++ Image of xeno has been removed. Please see forum rules on the posting of non power armoured imagery. I ++

Oh Isiah, you are a harsh Mastress...

Mind posting whatever image that was through a link jolly rogers? PMing might actually be safer if links to non PA are also forbidden.

Actually PMs follow the same rulez as the main body of the forum ^_^ . Private emails are fine of course.

Harsh Mastress

Isiah

Mind posting whatever image that was through a link jolly rogers? PMing might actually be safer if links to non PA are also forbidden.

I want to post the image like i promised to all of you but i dont want to piss off the nazi regime. PM me if you still want it!

I want to post the image like i promised to all of you but i dont want to piss off the nazi regime. PM me if you still want it!

This is not a nazi regime, this is a board that has rules and you have to abide by them. One rule is : No Xenos allowed except in news and rumors section.

You don't have to have gifts in return for help, everyone here helps without expecting anything in return. A thank you will be enough. If you want to have a gift it must be forum related.

I hope that makes it clear. Any question PM me or another DA Mod to discuss this subject further.

As further note, the comparison of moderation team to a nazi regime does help your case at all and does not put you in any good light, beware of skating in thin ice.

This is not a nazi regime, this is a board that has rules and you have to abide by them. One rule is : No Xenos allowed except in news and rumors section.

You don't have to have gifts in return for help, everyone here helps without expecting anything in return. A thank you will be enough. If you want to have a gift it must be forum related.

I hope that makes it clear. Any question PM me or another DA Mod to discuss this subject further.

As further note, the comparison of moderation team to a nazi regime does help your case at all and does not put you in any good light, beware of skating in thin ice.

*on thin ice. beware of skating on thin ice.

Archived